Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Princesses Night Out!


Way back in March, my sister-in-law Wendy bought all of us girls in the family tickets to go see Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes.  Wow!  What a fun night for the three little girls, Blakley, Kenli and Ally and of course us big girls too.  The little girls dressed up like their favorite princess.  Blakley dressed up like Cinderella, Ally dressed up like Rapunzel and Kenli dressed up like a fairy princess.  I am so thankful that these three girls are so close in age and such good friends.  I hope they will always be close.     


It is so fun having a girl!







 Of course, you can't go to Disney on Ice without getting a snow cone.  They sure put a HUGE smile on the Blakley and Ally's faces.  Kenli wanted ice cream instead.  Funny girl!





I am so grateful that my family gets along so well together.  I love spending time with my mom, sister-in-laws and my darling nieces.  I hope that we will always find time to have fun together.

Thanks Blakley for being such a fun date! 
xoxoxo

March 5, 2014

No comments: